I'm kind of a shrimp addict. Let's just get that out of the way. I really love all seafood but sometimes it can get a little pricey. Since shrimp are so inexpensive and versatile, It's no wonder I eat them on a regular basis. These rolls come together very easily and are really fun to eat. With the warm shrimp, the slightly spicy sauce and the crunchy radishes, your taste buds will be very happy! Plus, lobster rolls get all the glory and shrimp rolls should have their moment too. Right?
*This post may contain affiliate links. See disclosure for further details.
Bonus: These shrimp rolls are pretty easy on the eyes. I just love the colors! Any radishes will work for this recipe but if you want these to turn out especially gorgeous, try to find some watermelon radishes. They're just so stunning, I feel like I have a crush on them! #ProduceCrush
Besides whipping up the sauce and cooking the shrimp, All you'll have to do is assemble and enjoy. Now, get to making these shrimp sammies!
You might also like
Shrimp Rolls with Sriracha Mayo
- 20 Large raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 4 Crusty bread rolls
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ Cup radishes thinly sliced
- 8 Butter lettuce leaves
- garlic salt for seasoning
For the Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon sriracha
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- ½ Teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 Tablespoon chopped scallions plus more for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add shrimp and season with garlic salt. Cook until shrimp are opaque.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the sauce.
- Toast the rolls and layer the butter lettuce, shrimp and radishes. Top with the sauce and chopped scallions.