Miso butter is going to be your new favorite thing! We all (I hope) enjoy miso dishes when we're out at a restaurant, but now that miso is so easy to find at grocery stores, why not use it at home?
*This post may contain affiliate links. See disclosure for further details.
This miso butter could not be easier to make—you literally just mix the ingredients in a bowl—and it packs so much flavor! You can use this butter in a variety of ways. It's amazing with seafood, veggies, even on toast! And seriously, a good steak with this miso butter and chives is life changing.
Under 5 ingredients and under 5 minutes to make, what are you waiting for?! Miso it up!
You might also like
This Miso Butter could not be easier to make and can be used in a variety of different ways.
- 1 4 Ounce stick unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons white miso
- 2 Teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 Clove garlic very finely minced
- Pinch of pepper (optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
Leave a Reply