Italian Antipasto Platter
The fun thing about an antipasto platter is that it can be different every time! There are no set rules and no exact measurements. In this post, I’ll share my tips for creating the best Italian Antipasto Platter!
- ½ Pound mortadella thinly sliced
- ½ Pound hot capicola thinly sliced
- 8 Ounces red wine salami cut into thick slices
- ½ Pound sharp provolone cut into wedges
- ¼ Pound parmigiano reggiano broken into chunks
- Roasted red peppers cut into strips
- Hot or sweet cherry peppers
- Marinated artichokes
For the quick marinated mozzarella balls
- 8 Ounces ciliengine mozzarella balls
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley minced
- 2 Teaspoons sun dried tomatoes drained and finely minced
- ¼ Teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 Small clove garlic finely minced (optional)
Combine all of the ingredients for the marinated mozzarella in a small bowl and give it a stir.
On a very large platter, arrange the ingredients in piles, making two piles of each of the meats and the provolone on opposite ends of the platter. Add the bowl with the marinated mozzarella. Fill in the rest of the platter with piles of the vegetables.
Place cocktail forks around the platter for easy serving. Lay out appetizer napkins and plates. Refill platter as necessary.