Mussels with Cannellini Beans and Tomatoes
This is an easy and flavorful dish that comes together fast! You can serve these mussels as an appetizer or grab some crusty bread and make a meal of it.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 Tablespoon Amore Tomato Paste
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Amore Garlic Paste
- 1 15 Ounce Can diced or crushed tomatoes
- ½ Cup dry white wine
- 1 4.4 Ounce Package Amore Ready-to-Eat Cannellini Beans
- 2 Pounds mussels cleaned and debearded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley roughly chopped, for garnish
- Flaky salt for garnish
- Crusty bread grilled or toasted, for serving
In a large skillet with a lid, heat the butter and olive oil over medium. Add the tomato and garlic pastes, stir, and let cook for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 5 more minutes.
Add the wine, beans, and mussels, cover, and let cook until mussels have opened; about 5 minutes. Discard any mussels that did not open.
Garnish with fresh parsley and flaky sea salt. Serve immediately with crusty bread.