This is pretty much a non-recipe. There are no measurements and no hard rules about what ingredients to use except, of course, for the pork. Were using this pork! Other than that, it’s basically a nacho free for all.
I mean who really needs a recipe for sheet pan nachos anyway? You’re just going to lay a bunch of tortilla chips down, load them up with deliciousness, bake them a bit, and then load them with more deliciousness. Easy enough. Because I am an indulgent glutton who cannot be stopped, I topped these nachos with fried eggs. I mean what could go better with slow cooked pork, melted cheese, avocado and sriracha than a runny egg yolk?! Nothing, that’s what.
The pork is so easy to make but it does take a few hours so plan ahead! I always make a batch of this pork and have it hanging around in the fridge for pork related emergencies (like when I get a hankering for loaded nachos). So, if you’re planning on making these nachos for Super Bowl Sunday, and I totally think you should, maybe make the pork on Saturday! And you know what you should definitely do? Take pictures! These babies are going to look damn fine.
- Name: Loaded Pulled Pork Sheet Pan Nachos
4 Hours (Pork cook time) 10 MinutesCook Time
10 MinutesTotal Time
4 Hours, 20 Minutes
- Level: Easy
- Servings: Tons
- Basic Pulled Pork
- Tortilla Chips
- Shredded Cheese
- Fried Eggs
- Avocado slices
- Radish slices
- Parsley or Cilantro
- Sesame Seeds
- Salt and Pepper
- Pre Heat oven to 400
- Lay tortilla chips down on a sheet pan in an even layer and top with shredded cheese and the pulled pork. Bake them for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is nice and bubbly.
- While the nachos are baking, fry up a few eggs.
- Top the nachos with the eggs, avocado slices, radishes, sriracha, sesame seeds, scallions, parsley or cilantro and literally whatever else you want!
- Slam these in your nacho hole!